Monday, August 15, 2022

Secret to Happiness

 WHAT IS THE SECRET TO HAPPINESS?


Just Breathe in for a minute "HAPPINESS"

We would all see documentaries of 3rd world countries where people, not just kids but adults are also happy. They don't have all the luxuries and the technologies that you and I are blessed with and they are happy😀

Kids living in the villages where they have to walk for miles to get their fresh water for the day, whereas we roll out of bed and reach the faucet, and they are happy and they are grateful😇
How are they happy and we are not⁉️

I've to get this $10k per month in my business, how has he or she got it and I'm not there yet😩
Once I get that earning, that car, that house, then I'll be happy😳

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING OUTSIDE OF YOURSELF TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, YOU'RE IN TROUBLE‼️

If you seek happiness from something outside, when you achieve it, that happiness is momentary, that feeling of happiness will fizzle out because it is artificial, it is external. There is no real change happening inside of you. It is like an addiction, always searching and competing with something and someone outside🕵️

Happiness is at the root🎯

Start with something small, start finding happiness in little things. Start getting clear on what happiness really means to you and start choosing it with grace and love. That is power. That will change your life!‼️⚡️⚡️⚡️

To know how I can help you overcome your challenges in life, please feel free to send me a message in the contact form. I will be happy to set up a quick call with you to discuss further.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback and suggestions about my content. Also please free to let me know if you would like me to share information on any specific interests

Embrace Challenges and Seek Growth!

🌟 Embrace Challenges and Seek Growth! 🌱 If you are assigned to do something and you're unsure how to proceed, remember to ask for help...