Monday, August 15, 2022

Listen to your Body

 We are always innovating, always developing, New training, new everything and we go hard on ourselves and not sleep enough, and that is what I am also working on, my body and sleep schedule

💪

Sleep is important for everything, When I was younger I could do many things, not that I can not do it now, but I chose not to do some things✨

Earlier I used to sleep only 4-5 hours a night when I started off on my project, and I sometimes still find myself in that zone, and it gets me out of my rhythm, and I'm in the process of getting away from that🎯

Everyone's body is different, when I sleep 6-7 hours a night, I find myself a little more repaired and re-energized, but that's for me❗️

You need to find what works for you, if your body needs that rest, give your body that gift⚡️⚡️

That extra one hour at work or your computer is going to be far less productive if your body isn't getting what it needs😳

Listen to your body. This is the vehicle you got and this is the only vehicle you have. So, Listen to your body‼️⚡️⚡️❤️❤️

To know how I can help you overcome your challenges in life, please feel free to send me a message in the contact form. I will be happy to set up a quick call with you to discuss further.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback and suggestions about my content. Also please free to let me know if you would like me to share information on any specific interests

Embrace Challenges and Seek Growth!

🌟 Embrace Challenges and Seek Growth! 🌱 If you are assigned to do something and you're unsure how to proceed, remember to ask for help...